Terms and Conditions
- Delivery dates will be arranged at the point of order online and confirmed via confirmation email.
- We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee of up to £50 for each subsequent delivery attempt if the delivery fails, and the fault is not with LoveMyBedss or our courier partners.
- We request 3 working days’ notice if you wish to postpone your delivery date. Failure to provide sufficient notice may mean the delivery date cannot be changed, or the re-delivery fee may be charged.
- We use a number of third party delivery agents to ensure your goods are delivered efficiently and on the date requested, however in the unlikely event that goods have been delayed by unforeseen circumstances (such as vehicle breaking down or weather conditions such as snow, floods, etc) the delivery company may not be able to make the delivery on the date requested. In this event, we will aim to attempt the delivery at the earliest convenience and is beyond our physical control to meet the exact date requested.
- Please be aware that the drivers are not insured to take any items into the threshold of your property. In the unlikely event that you need to raise a complaint regarding damage caused to your property following a delivery attempt, this complaint must be made directly to the delivery agent. LoveMyBedss cannot be held responsible for this as taking items within the household is at the customers own discretion and neither the company nor the couriers are held responsible for any damages.
- If you have requested for your delivery to be left in a safe place we cannot be held responsible for any missing or damaged products.
It is expected that upon delivery you will sign to acknowledge receipt of your items ordered with the delivery agent and you accept there is no damage to the goods. It is your responsibility to ensure all goods are delivered as ordered. You should notify us immediately if any part of your order has been received damaged or missing.
- We reserve the right to charge a redirection fee of up to £50 should you change the delivery address after being dispatched from our warehouse.
- If you receive any items from LoveMyBedss that are not part of your order, you must allow LoveMyBedss to collect the items. LoveMyBedss will be liable for the carriage charges and we will do all we can to arrange a collection date that is convenient for you, however this must be within 14 days of the error being discovered. The receiver retains responsibility for the items until they have been collected for return to LoveMyBedss. Should you be unable to agree a suitable collection date or our request to return the incorrect items is refused or ignored, we will pursue necessary action to recover the losses.
- Standard deliveries are within UK MAINLAND and delivery times can take 3-5 days to arrive from the point of dispatch. Some items can or will have a longer waiting period until delivery is made such as Mirror Beds which have a 3-5 week waiting period and for certain sofas. The following postal areas we do not deliver to HS, KW, IV, AB, PH, PA (SOME PARTS OF PA), DD, EX, TQ, PL, TR and anything outside of UNITED KINGDOM. Delivery attempts are usually made between 6am and 8pm, any delays throughout the journey on the day, you will be informed by the couriers as we cannot predict road traffic or delays from accidents.
- Any postcode requiring a ferry to access would be the responsibility of the customer to arrange, we would only be able to deliver to the depot.
We try our best to ensure that the prices on our Website are accurate and up to date. If we discover any errors in the pricing of the goods you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible.
If we have displayed an inaccurate price, we are not obligated to provide the goods at the incorrect price and in these circumstances, if you do not wish to proceed with purchasing the goods at the correct price any payment you have made will be returned to you in full, using the same payment method that you used to place your order.
To place an order, we require a deposit to the value of 30% of the order value, or it will be decided by a member of staff depending on the extent of the order. Goods will remain the property of LoveMyBedss until such time as payment is made in full.
If we are unable to collect payment, we shall not be obliged to make delivery to you and will not do so until payment is collected. We will only book your delivery slot when deposit has been paid when requested so.
Depending on how you choose to pay, your payment may be subject to validation checks and/or third-party authorisations.
You must have paid a sort of deposit for your goods prior to delivery or full payment.
Refunds & Returns Policy
If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason or in the rare instance you have experienced any defects with the product(s) ordered, please contact us within 14 days to see if we can resolve the issue. This could be determined through sending out a replacement product, component, or an alternative solution that is suitable. If, however, you are still unsatisfied with the product and wish to return, the following terms will apply:
- Returns must be notified to us in writing via email to email@example.com
- You must notify of us with your intention to return the product(s) within 14 days of the initial delivery date.
- A refund can take up to 14 working days to be processed.
- Refunds are only made via your original payment method.
- If we refund an amount to you in error, you must return this payment to LoveMyBedss. when requested and within 14 days of the request.
- If returning a product, the 14-day processing period will commence from the point of confirming receipt of the returned products at our warehouse.
- All items must be unused and returned in their original packaging.
- If returning a product to us, they must be received undamaged. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the product being returned have suitable packaging during transit to ensure it is not damaged.
- If we receive a return product that is damaged and unacceptable for repurpose, we will need to return the product to the customer. This will also incur a delivery cost at our discretion. A refund will not be processed in this instance.
- We will need to know all the details of your original order, including order reference number, name, address, the product details and date of order to check our system for the original order.
- Due to hygiene reasons we are unable to accept back any mattresses or bedding products (including soft bedding accessories) that have been removed from their original packaging. This is for health protection reasons and in line with section 28 (3) (a) of the Consumer Contracts Regulation.
- If the product is to be found defective under our warranty, we will refund the delivery costs if they are incurred by the customer. The return delivery cost must be authorised by us prior to arranging.
- We reserve the right to charge an additional collection fee of up to £50 per attempt if the pre-arranged and confirmed collection date attempt fails.
If you change your mind.
- Cancellation charge is £150, and this will be the basic fee depending on the extent of the order, could be more at the discretion of the manager as we manufacture every item on order. Therefore, cancelling a bespoke order causes a large inconvenience and the time taken for this to be done for each individual customer.
- Returning the item due to not fitting in the household or not being able to take it up the staircase is not our responsibility and returns for this matter will not be accepted. (we advise measurements are carried out before ordering)
If you have simply changed your mind about any item ordered and you wish to return it, then in line with the “The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges Regulations 2013″ (which replaced the “Distance Selling Regulations” on the 13th June 2014) you can do so providing you inform us of your decision within 14 working days of the delivery date. The item must not be used and must be ‘as new’ when returned to us. Once you have informed us that you wish to return the item(s) you have up to 28 calendar days to do so at your own expense. Once the item is received at LoveMyBedss warehouse, we will issue a full refund for the product to your original payment method used for the order. Please be aware that any shipping costs incurred will be debited from this as it is the customers responsibility to cover delivery costs on returns for non-faulty goods. This includes both the original outbound delivery and the inbound return delivery. Please note this policy does have some limitations and the selling regulations do not apply to business customers.
All custom made, seasonal or limited edition beds and bespoke products that are made to the customers’ specific requirements and none standard items we sell will not fall under the same terms as above regarding our Refunds & Returns Policy unless the goods are to be found faulty and not to the correct specification as to which it was ordered.
(Please NOTE: All upholstered bed frames are be-spoke and made upon order. Nonstandard items fall under the category of Divan Beds)